Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Waiting...

I closed my eyes, hearing my heart beats. I am desperately searching for where it belongs ever since it started working. And now it is in pain, but I know… There isn’t any world without pain. Every time I look at the red-stained sunset… I remember that… the world… is beautiful, very beautiful indeed… I had discovered a new side of myself. A side that I would never had imagined or dreamt. A side that hasn’t been showed to anyone. Not in the past, not now or in the future. It is a mask that I am wearing now. When will I be able to remove it? Will that day ever arrive? I am waiting for tomorrow to arrive, a new day will start. I am sure a new day will surely start but how many tomorrows do I need to wait?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

♥ YEETENG! ♥
♥ You don't have to wait for another tomorrow.
♥ You don't have to wait for the day where you can find your true self(:
♥ And you don't have to put on a mask^^
♥ WHY?!?!?!(you may ask)
♥ Cos the present you who is writing this posts is the REAL you!
♥ You are able to let all your emotions flow out.
♥ Just be yourself")

♥BERLIN!♥