Thursday, September 11, 2008

Is this the feeling of... death?

After breaking the record of not posting anything on my blog for one day. I broke another record today for not going online for the whole day. What happened today? I felt like vomitting after having a good dinner. As if there was something stuck in my throat. I could not really breathe... I was scare that I would faint for lacking air. As if imgaination... I felt that darkness was closing in. Is my life ending here? I had a undiscribeble feeling... It made me suffer but I felt very confortable and free at that time... I suddenly felt cold and warm at the same time. Is this the feeling of... death? But soon the feeling disappeared and so was the thing in my throat. Somehow I weren't scare at all... It is confusing... I am confused by my own feelings... I do not really knew what I felt that time. Maybe I just don't want to know... It is just undiscribeble... Ununderstandable...

No comments: