Saturday, September 6, 2008

Misunderstood...

Drops of crimson blood starts to drip from my hand. It doesn't hurt... Maybe a little. Many do not understand my feelings and that hurts... Many think that I am just writing things that upset myself... But... this is just what I feel... What i wanna ask... What I wanna know... Some say that I am too pessimistic for my age... Some say I am not optimistic enough... Some say I am not positive... But this is me... I won't or should I say I can't change. This is the me in the inside... The part of 'me' that hides deep inside my broken heart... The sorrow is endless... Maybe it will change to happiness... I don't know but also don't wanna know... I will just let the time control everything... The road had ended here... I am now waiting for a new road to be formed... Not matter how long it will take... I will be waiting.

No comments: