Thursday, September 4, 2008

Peace...

In this peaceful night, I am gazing at the dark blue sky, hearing the melodious notes of the birds on the branches. And for the first time I realised that the moon is so bright and beautiful. I thought it was just like me, alone without companian. But soon, the stars appear. I smiled weakly at it. It seems that the moon also hav a companian. Luna... Wad a beautiful name... Everything around me was quiet. I feel peace and the loneliness. I looked at the scars on my wrist and feel it with my hand. All the old memories walk pass my mind as if it had just happened yesterday. Drops of tears landed on my pearl white t-shirt. I am alone again... Am I imagine or what? I saw all my friends walking pass me as if they do not know me... Can I forsaken the loves and dreams that well up? And complete the mission with my hands? My eyes are searching for the me that stands somewhere ahead of me. I am still in darkness... When will the dawn come? Where is the time that there is no need to be mortified or be shamed? When will it come? I only know that it is far away... Further than anyone can imagine...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

♥ Yeeteng ♥

I still know you and when i sees you,i still say ''hello''.
How can you say you see all your friends walking pass and ignoring you?...
Unless i am not your friend...
*Sobs*
Anwaes,smile^^

♥♥♥BERLIN!♥♥♥