Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Broken recorder... (edited version...)

Oh wow... Thanks to the broken recorder... It made me feel guilty... Why the hell you all go read the broken recorder when I told you all not to... Anyways... On ur request... Here is the full version of 'The broken recorder...'(so force to...) Dun ever blame me if you cry...

Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Myspace Layouts
I thought that today would be a bright day... But it soon proved that I am wrong... Another tomorrow had arrived... It was a new day... But it is too normal as if it was yesterday. I reached school, waiting for someone to appear before me... But she did not turn up. During lesson time... I kept turning around... searching for someone who will never be there... We had group discusion during ce lesson... We had fun. But I feel empty... Someone's laughter was missing... I stared blankly at the empty desk... Waiting for the owner to walk in and sit on it. I sat on the desk quietly... waiting for her to join in and give some advices. I looked at one of the players as she tripped and fell on the parade square... I waited... to see her laugh at the girl and say that she is just like herself... I deeply knew that it wasn't going to happened anymore... But I still don't want give up. I just can't give up. It seems hopeless... But I still think that there is hope... I may be cheating myself... But I don't care... I just want to see her and wave goodbye to her. I remembered that time she was scolded by a harsh teacher… Her face was darkening… In a bad mood… Her tears dripped from her eyes… When she saw me walking in her direction… She quickly wiped off her tears, trying to smile and laugh like nothing had ever happened… She was trying to act cheerfully… It made me feel even sad… My heart went so cold… As if it was winter… Seeing her acting… This was the first but also the last time I had ever seen her like that… She said that the harsh teacher said that she was lack of communication… Saying that she don’t have any friends… This was the reason scolding her and taking away her recess time… If she don’t have any friends… What are we??? I was wondering… Why did the teacher treated her so damn unfair compared to me… The teacher should advise her better try to crop with the class like what she did to me… But instead she SCOLDED her for that stupid excuse??? And now… She was gone… And that harsh teacher acted as if nothing had happened… What did she do to deserve that? It is so damn unfair!!! I remembered the joke I told her before the day she was gone… Her laughter keep ringing in my mind... As if a broken recorder... Keep on playing the same thing... again... and again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your friend was sad because she has been hurt by unfair words. Sometimes we made mistake or even if we are right, others may still be hurt. Anger and harshness in words will not help and may have hurt even more people. The heart may be right but the words may result in unfairness. Be gentle in speaking out the truth. May the gentle and merciful spirit of God be with you always.