Monday, September 22, 2008

A broken recorder

I thought that today would be a bright day... But it soon proved that I am wrong... Another tomorrow had arrived... It was a new day... But it is too normal as if it was yesterday. I reached school, waiting for someone to appear before me... But she did not turn up. During lesson time... I kept turning around... searching for someone who will never be there... We had group discusion during ce lesson... We had fun. But I feel empty... Someone's laughter was missing... I stared blankly at the empty desk... Waiting for the owner to walk in and sit on it. I sat on the desk quietly... waiting for her to join in and give some advices. I looked at one of the players as she tripped and fell on the parade square... I waited... to see her laugh at the girl and say that she is just like herself... I deeply knew that it wasn't going to happened anymore... But I still don't want give up. I just can't give up. It seems hopeless... But I still think that there is hope... I may be cheating myself... But I don't care... I just want to see her and wave goodbye to her. Her laughter keep ringing in my mind... As if a broken recorder... Keep on playing the same thing... again... and again...

No comments: