Friday, September 12, 2008

Friendship...

You left without saying goodbye... You just simply left... Leaving your friends behind. You helped me to find friendship and happiness in class. But... You quietly took yours away... How can you absent a few days from school and say that you aren't coming back? But... I want to thank you. I still remember the times went we partnered together when having physical education... You always cheer me up when I am emoing. But it seems that it won't be happening again... I won't be able to hear your encouragements, your jokes and see your smile and you... But... It will forever live in my memories... No matter how far we are... I will remember you. And you will always be my friend. Always!

Ps: Suhaila I hope that you could read this post...

No comments: