Saturday, September 6, 2008

My dicision...

Just met a future counsellor... Maybe what she told me would work... But there is also a chance it won't. Sorry... But I couldn't take the risk. Anyway, I still wanna thank the counsellor for sacrificing her time to deal with my trouble. I had already hurted one so badly and I don't wish to hurt one again. That is why I hesitated. When you exprience it... You will know how I feel now. Two new roads had appeared before me. I am still diciding which road I should go... The narrow one or the wide one. It is hard to dicide. I will wait until the right time has come and make the final dicision. There is no turning back... I will let the time to dicide my fate. Decided the path I should walk. It is still rainin. I am waitin for the sun to come out. I am still waiting for the new day to start...

No comments: