Sunday, September 28, 2008

The dream… What is it telling me?


Ps. This is something related to Christ... So 4 those who re non-christian... Sry...

I had a dream last night… It was something related to heaven and hell… I remember that I had somehow landed there… at a port. I walked slowly to the seaside and saw many people struggling to climb up to the dry land. I held out my hands to help one of them… I saw a smile appeared on the guy’s face… An evil smile… He took hold my hands… instead of climbing up… He pulled me down into the water… Before I knew it… I was deep under the water… The water was hot… Hotter than boiling water… I felt as if I was burning in a huge fire… At that moment… My body could not move… As if coma… I was downing in this fire burning water…
Then… there was a hand… The hand pulled me up and onto the dry land… I felt dizzy… I heard a voice… The voice said: “Don’t go near the seaside nor help neither any nor them… They are dangerous… They are devils… If you fall into the water… You won’t be able to climb up again…” I opened my eyes and saw a boy about sixteen, smiling at me… Then there were sounds of gunfire… He whispered, “The devils were here… Stay close to me…” He took hold of my hand then said, “You ready to run?”
I asked, “What…” Before I could finish my sentence… I found myself guided by the boy running around the area like the wind… No… We were a lot faster than the wind… We were running in lightning speed… (I would have broken the world record if I could run like that in the real world…) Then he hold me and flew into the sky in a really fast speed… I felt scare and hugged him so tight that I was wondering if he could breath… Everything around me was blur… But in mid air… We were surrounded by millions and millions of ugly looking creatures… He fought and used his body as a shield to protect me…
I remember he had spoken something like a spell or a curse… Then all the ugly creatures slowly collapsed and then fell onto the ground below. But so was him… He was weakening every minute and blood was all over his body. His face looked whiter and whiter… We landed on a ground which seem to be floating in the sky… He fell to the floor… I quickly hold him… I sat on the floor while my hands were hugging him. I cried and said, “Please don’t die… Please don’t…”
He turned around and smiled… He said, “I knew that this was going to happen… I’m going to die anyway… To save my people… Using my blood…” I asked between tears, “Why? You shouldn’t have saved me… You should have let me die in the burning sea… If it wasn’t for me… You wouldn’t have been hurt…” He said in a clam voice, “The reason that I was summoned into this world… is to save my people… And you are one of them…” I asked, “Who are you? Who summoned you?” He replied gracefully, “My godly Father…”
Then he closed his eyes… For a sudden, everything felt silent... And I was dragged into total darkness… I woke up and found myself in my same old room… Tears were dripping from my eyes… My body was cold as ice… I suddenly had a feeling that I had died before…
I felt as if I had been between the borderline of the heaven and hell… The sea was hell… The land floating in the sky was heaven… I remembered that the bible had said that hell was a fierce burning fire… I was in the middle point of both hell and heaven… And the sixteen years old boy… Who is him? He didn’t tell me his name… Could he be Jesus? Godly Father… Save his people… His blood… His sacrifice… Especially his warnings, “If you fell into the water… You won’t be able to climb up…” It was like “If you got into hell… You won’t be able to get out…” Almost everything is related to Jesus… What was the purpose for letting me have this dream? What was God, our father in the heavens trying to tell me?

No comments: