Sunday, September 7, 2008

Unreal...

I had been studying in Singapore for 9 months. But I still don't believe that this is real. After so many things had happened... I still think that this is a dream... A wonderful dream filled with pain, sweetness, happiness and sadness... I wish that I could one day wake up and find myself still studyin in Malaysia. This world is so unreal. Just like a fairy tale, full of unimaginable and unpredictable things. Some are happy, some are sad, some are sweet, some are sour, some are wonderful and some hurts... Why things go my way when I don't wan it to? Why does it always go wrong at the worse time? I had been send to the bottom and had finally climbed up... Why is it replaying? Why I can be draged back to the drakness so easily? Im tired... Im stressed up... Why can't just let me rest for a while? This world is so unfair... So unblance... Why some can enjoy while others suffer?

No comments: