Thursday, September 18, 2008

Can hatred be removed?

I was having study time and at the same time doing something which is considered illegal. I was smsing with a friend of mine. She said that she hated english remedia, a so-called tuition which we had every wednesday. Well... Actually I also hated it before...I thought that it was just a waste of time and it was so boring at I could fell asleep in five seconds after the lesson starts. But then, I turned around and started to think... Even if I hated it ike hell or like siao... I still need to go for it. No matter what I do or I feel... It will just go back to the same ending. Therefore, I tried to learn to like it. I only think how much fun I can have and not how boring it is. And somehow I started to love english remedia... And was looking forward for it each day. Is hated something that can be removed? I am trying to think positively in everything I hated... I know that it is very difficult to make something you hated into something you love or like... But... I think... It is still worth a try...

No comments: