Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sunrises... Sunsets...

People that walk by you and things that get lost in the mess are all the memories that will disappear. Violent shaking strength transiently waving weakness. After all they will come to the same end. Such a day melts the red mist. As sun rise, the world is stained in crimson... As sun sets the world is also stained in crimson. What is the differents between sunrise and sunset? Anyone would have agreed that it is equally beautiful... No differents... For me... There is a big differents... Sunrise gave me strength as it was fortelling that the start of the new day is coming. While for sunset... It made me happy yet sad... Happy to see the wonderful moment... Sad because it also mean that the darkness is arriving... I was supposed to be ready for this solitary journey... But I failed to do so... Why is it so? The scars are increasing in numbers... what should I do?

No comments: