Monday, September 8, 2008

Somehow...

On the day I arrived at this world, it was meant to be like this. Reality is a traitor… It made me easy to misjudge things… Things move on no matter what. You need to protect yourself in order to live… This is what the world is about. I somehow got into this kind of world… Somehow I am happy but somehow it also hurts. I had arrived at this time. And somehow I met you. I realized that I came into this kind of world in this kind of time just to meet you. I am what I am in the past just to fulfill the need in order to know you. It isn’t because I want you but it is because I need you… I won’t regret for what I had done. Nothing in the world is better than a phrase ‘I like you’ that came from you. No matter what happened in the future, you will forever be in my heart…

Ps. Somehow wrote this out after listening to a tune. Most of the things I wrote is what I read from 1 of the books. I noe tt Im lame. XP

No comments: