Sunday, September 14, 2008

My birthday...

Oops… This year I didn’t celebrate my birthday again. Yay!!! I feel glad man… XP Actually, should I sorrow or rejoice? My birthday had passed without me noticing… A month before my birthday I was anxiously looking forward to my birthday's arrival… But when that day had finally arrived… I don’t feel like having it and I kept on forgetting it. It sounds weird… Very weird indeed. Somehow I learned to hate birthday celebrations. Past few years of my birthday celebrations were just buying, cutting and eating the cake. Then, the celebration had come to an end. I am still wondering… Why should we celebrate birthday? Our birthday is a day that our mother suffers and their lives had been threatened. Why were we the one who get present and not our mothers? Why aren’t we the one who go and buy present? Well… Maybe it doesn’t bother you… But it bothers me a lot. We didn’t do anything to deserve all the presents. And yet we got the greatest present of all… Life. My birthday always reminds me that I need to thank my mother for giving birth to me… I don’t hope for a celebration, presents or anything. I only hope that my parents are still alive and are living this earth. And that is the only and everything about birthdays to me.

No comments: