Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Juz let it be as it should be...

I act as I am doing nothing, talking about nothing. It's not important to know if that's right or wrong. With my faces looking like I am not thinking a thing but I felt everything. A lot of things have happened, haven't they? A lot of things are still happening… To today, tomorrow was an unknown light… You will never hear me say the phase “See you tomorrow.” Because nobody will know what will happen tomorrow… Will I still be alive? Or will you? To today, yesterday is just memories. You're alive and I'm alive, that's all and everything for today. And for tomorrow… Just let it be as it should be. Our fate is already stated and there isn’t a way to change it. So just let it be as it should be. If tomorrow I had to disappear… I just hope I could stay in the memories of the people I know, I like and I love. Then, that’s enough for me. I just want people to know and remember that I had existed… Then, I am already a thousand times luckier than some people…

No comments: