Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Stupid qiuz...

A. People who have been tagged must write their answers in their blogs.

B. Tag 8 ppl to do this quiz, those who are tagged cannot refuse. Write who they are tagged by and they are supposed to tag back.

C. Continue this quiz by sending it to other people.the 8 people are ~

-Fang sin
-Jia hui
- Jia Qi
-Jeat Yinn
-Hui Jing
-Xiao Ping
-Mun Theng
-Magdalene
*Sry 4 tt… didn’t mean to…

1. What have you been doing recently?
Reading books… (unbelievable)

2. Do you ever turn your cellphone off?
Yup, before I turn it on…

3. What happened at 10 am today?
I am breathing…

4. When did you last cry?
Yesterday… If I am not wrong.

5. Believe in fate/destiny?
Ya, nobody can change it…

6. What do you want in your life now?
Happiness and peacefulness

7. Do you intend to make a relationship complicated?
Nope, as simple as possible.

8. Are you wearing anything borrowed from someone?
Nope, but Im using something borrowed from someone.

9. What was the last movie you watched?
Detective Conan

10. Does that person know you like him/her?
Dun noe leh… Shld be bah.

11. What always make you laugh?
Nothing actually, only smile dun really laugh. Ll really laugh only when Im self mocking…

12. Do you speak other languages other than english?
Yup… Can really survive only speaking 1 language… ll sian diao...

13. Favourite website(s)?
Those related to detective conan, to be specific, youtube lol…

14. What are you doing tomorrow?
Dun noel eh… Cant foretell wad ll happen tomorrow howda ans?

15. Where have you been today?
Dead in my own world…

16. Sometimes, what do you think you are like?
Im like me lol… Isnt tt obvious?

17. Who will you choose to die with?
I ll wish to die 1st…

18. What games do you play often?
Maybe com games lol… Dun really play games nowadays…

19. Who are you missing now?
All my pri school frens… Still dun hav a chance 2 meet them…

20. If you have to choose between a love and a friend, who will you choose?
Depends, should be friend.

21. What are you doing now?
Slacking and crapping bah…

22. Which primary school did you come from?
Kepong 2, I noe tt my sch aint popular…

23. Name 3 colours you like.
- green
- white
- red(crimson)

24. What emotion do you like to show?
Any emotion, nt the true 1 then can liao.

25. What is your life to you now?
Fun, sad, touching, miserable… All crumpled together ^-^

26. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Try to solve it, if cant then just act that nothing have happened.

27. Who did you last chat with in MSN today?
Nobody

28. Who do you admire most?
Conan/Shinichi n also the author.

29. Which month were you born in?
September.

30.How are you feeling now?
Happy, enjoying the time with my family.

31. What is the time now?
Go see the clock yourself…

32. What kind of person of person do you think is who last tagged you?
No one tag me before, this is the 1st time…

33. What colour do you use to dye your hair ?
Laziness prevented me from dying my hair…

34. Why are you doing this quiz?
Force to do so… (never wanted to)

35. What do you do when you are moody?
Keep quiet then think about things.

36. At which stage do you intend to get married?
ll think about it when I grow up into a adult.

37. Who is most important to you?
Family, espeacially my lovely sisters.

38. If today was your last day of your life, what will you do?
Say goodbye to my frens and family, then leave happily.

39. Who is/are the people (person) you trust most?
God, then is my parents and my sisters.

40. Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
Yup, saw it before.

41. If you have a dream come true, what will it be?
Can live happily with no worries… ( it ll never come true through)

42. What is/are your goal(s) this year ?
Uncountable

43. Do you believe in eternal love?
Yup, the love my parents and my sister give is eternal and I will give it back.

44. What feeling do you love most?
Touched… When I can finally cry out loud.

45. Do you really think it's global warming now?
Dun really care

46. What feeling do you hate most?
When nidda leave something behind or let go something.

47. Do you love doing quizzes?
Depends on wad kind of quiz, like most of it.

48. Do you believe in God?
Yup, and forever I will.

49. Who cares for you most?
My parents and sibling.

50. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Trust.

51. What will you bring when you fight?
My hands and legs and of cos my brain.

52. What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
Yup, as a matter a fact I have been regretting for quite a lot of things.

53. What do you do if nobody cares for you anymore?
I rather be dead.

54. What will you do if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
Huh? Wad does that mean?

55. How do you feel right now?
Happy, can believe I am actually doing this stupid quiz…

those tagged pls do this quiz

No comments: