Thursday, November 6, 2008

A new start

Yesterday, my cute little sis and I was in the study room. She said something like, "I can close myself." Then I corrected her, "U can control not close." When she left, I thought, can I really close myself? Maybe my sis is right, there is this sentense. She wasn't wrong.
Got a nice new haircut. The hair dresser is kinda funny and gay. His first sentence when he saw me: "小妹妹你等一下,哥哥去拿剪刀。" I was like,diao... Do I look so small? Before he start cutting, I ask him if he could cut shorter, he said, "U'll look even smaller if u do that." At that moment, I really feel like punching him. After he had done with the cutting, I looked at the mirror, I look really different maybe a bit smaller...(unfortunately, he turned out to be right...) I smiled, at least I like it. A new start... I will leave everything behind and prepare for the next year even if I don't want to. Concentrate and get hold of what was there for me. Leaving others behind as they will only become memory and nothing more. Maybe it will hurt but only for a short while. It will get better when time goes on...
*I know that I'm selfish.

No comments: