Sunday, October 19, 2008

Flash backs...

For some reasons…I am still up at this time of the day… And was reading ghost stories online 4 the whole night… But I don’t feel scare… Instead i feel like as if I had gone back to the past. Remembering the times I was under my blanket, holding the torch light with the book…

Somehow I was always discovered the next day and needed to face the scolding and punishment… Remember the times when I was ready to be canned… I have my own ways of avoiding it… It is to hide the cane behind the shelves… I believe that here are still some of them there… I remembered the times I lost in my chess competition and I would throw or hide the score sheets if there is any… Or sometimes when I broken things and I would hid it under the table.

I remember once I accidentally made my sister fell off the trolley and injured her head… That night I was canned until my leg was bleeding… Ouch! That cane sure left some marks there…

These days I was actually living in my own world. Having a lot of thought and ignoring what was happening around me… I felt like when I am in primary school. Always deep in my thoughts, always looking for questions and asking unreasonable question, like: Why am I alive? Why am I a human? Something like that…
And it suddenly reminds me of my teacher who had passed away while teaching us. The part when he fainted and was gone… The shocking, the crying, the yelling… Then there was the part I left M’sia… The first time for me really crying and realizing that I am actually going to spore… alone…

I am still wondering if it is a right choice… A lot of things that I haven’t even dreamt happened… I could have write a book out of it… Maybe I should just start writing it… The title… Llife in hostel? Or Life without parents? Or my wonderful experience? Or what?

A lot of sad, happy, boring, wonderful… All the memories crumpled and was struck in my mind… Is this what life is about? Peace may bring a boring life but an interesting life will bring in pain. And pain is the part where it actually makes us grow and be more mature…

But it is the people’s choice to choose and boring life or an interesting one… It depends on how they see it… And soon it will tell you if you had made a right or a wrong choice… But if it is a normal boring life… What are we still living for? Might as well be dead then stuck in the boringness… That’s my feeling then… Whats yours?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A place has no life and leave no memories without humans. But humans can make your life both heavan and hell and you would have likewise return the same to them. Yes, humans ... male, female, family, friends, stranger ... When you leave a place, some would have been left behind. Let good memories of them and things that have been done together warm your heart always and bad one vanishes forever.

Soon HCBS will be part of your flash backs. You have all the right to be emo about it for a while. Think about how lucky you have been. You or some of your friends may feel sad or even angry of losing it.

Life will go on. Remember, life is always about people. With all your friends, help XM to make the new place the best in Singapore and you will have another proud entry for the book of your life.