Thursday, March 18, 2010

first step, holding on, letting go

1st step, holding on, letting go... which is worse?
1st step is terrible because you don't know what you are going to meet, or maybe it is because it's the first time, you don't have experience of sort.
Holding on is terrible because you might get hurt doing it and you need to struggle to hold on to it. You might need to sacrifies a lot for it. It hurts.
Well, letting go? It means that take off the burden or whatever it is that you were holding on and move on. It means that you could no longer do anything about it. Is that a good thing? for me not really, i prefer struggling to hold on to it than letting it go. Because at the end of the day at least i could comfort myself by saying, I've done what I could, but it just didn't work.
I prefer taking the 1st step because at least it may turn out to be good.
But letting go, it means that I choose to let it go, i choose to not help anymore. Normally, people will only hold on to the things that they want, they love. Letting it go means that you are letting something you once love or wanted go and leave it to fate. Is that not terrible?

No comments: